Public Policy Analysis
Within the public policy analysis we offer the following services:
- Analysis of the linkages between policy interventions, environmental performance and competitiveness;
- Appraisal of environmentally-related strategies, policies and projects, and the development of methodological frameworks for such appraisals;
- Design, implementation and political economy of environmental market-based instruments;
- Linkages between trade policies and environment issues;
- Applying the methodology for measuring the risk of disasters to see what impact governance factors have on the risk in Mexico and Colombia. Interamerican Development Bank.
- Analysis of different impacts from climate change on the economy of Uganda and an evaluation of different adaptation Options. CDKN/ DFID.
- Assessing the environmental impacts of R&D policies in the EU. European Commission.
- Applying an Ecosystem Services Approach to Transport Appraisal. Department of Transport UK Government.
- Study on the impact of Ozone Depleting Substances phase out on restructuring of national economies and the global one towards a “Green Economy”. UNEP.
- Review of Future Resource Risks faced by UK Business and an Assessment of Future Viability. DEFRA.
- Biofuels Scoping Study. Department for Transport.
- Global Food Security and Environmental Sustainability. DEFRA.
- Advice on the Economic and Environmental Impacts of Government Support for Biodiesel Production from Tallow. Department for Transport of the UK.
- Choice of Policy Instruments for Modern Regulation. Environment Agency of the UK.