Environmental Management and Sustainability
Within environmental management and sustainability we offer the following services:
- Life Cycle Assessment support including data collation, advice on methodological issues and literature reviews;
- Development of Life Cycle Cost Models;
- Carbon management including carbon footprinting, establishing baselines and targets, identifying and quantifying options, developing action plans and stakeholder consultation;
- State of the environment reporting;
- Development of sustainable development indicators;
- Sector specific sustainability research, analysis and reviews.
- Life Cycle Assessment Distance Learning Course. University of Bath, IEM.
- Public Attitudes to Climate Change. IHOBE.
- Support to implement and audit an Environmental Management System to ISO 14001 standard for a newspaper printing company. Sustain Ltd.
- Guidance and support with Life Cycle Assessment studies and the Carbon Labelling of products. Sustain Ltd.
- Strengthening the Knowledge Base for the Implementation of the Thematic Strategy on the Sustainable Use of Natural Resources. European Commission, DG Environment.
- Methodology for Design of a System for reduction of emissions of GHGs from local government bodies in Basque country. IHOBE.
- Food Miles as an Indicator of Sustainable Development. DEFRA.
- Life Cycle Assessment Training Course. Private Sector Client.