Within the capacity building we offer the following services:
- Institutional assessments and support for environmental governance;
- Advice on the establishment of and strategy for a variety of environmental organisations and centres;
- Training and workshops;
- Management of participation processes of stakeholders;
- Support for specialization in advanced methods of economic analysis.
- Applying an Ecosystem Services Approach to Transport Appraisal. Department of Transport of the UK.
- Use of Health Impact Assessment in regulatory impact assessments. Department of Health of the UK.
- Training Course for Climate Change and Development – Adapting by Reducing Vulnerability (CC-DARE) Programme, UNEP and UNDP. Risoe.
- Support to Implement and Audit an Environmental Management System to ISO 14001 standard for a Newspaper Printing Company. Sustain Ltd.
- Guidance and support with Life Cycle Assessment studies and the Carbon Labelling of products. Sustain Ltd.
- Advice on Establishing a Biodiversity Observatory in Basque Country. Basque Country Government, Spain.
- Harmonisation of Environmental Expenditure Information Systems with Eurostat & OECD Standards: Kyrgyz Republic and Ukraine. OECD, EAP Task Force Secretariat.
- Implementation and Enforcement Capacities in Croatia – Benefits for Croatia of compliance with the environmental acquisition. European Commission, DG Environment.